Microsoft TechNet Scripting Game Result


Remember the Microsoft TechNet Scripting Game that I joined last week?

Now we have the Game Result for Beginner Division... So, I only got total Score 94 out of 100. Was that a good start? I don't think so. I'm so careless. I better be a lot more careful on the next game if I'm joining it soon... next year maybe...

Hmm... what is the book of today?... No, I don't offer book today. How about A VBScript Reference Poster? The Poster is designed to make it easier to understand and memorize the VBScript Object Model much quicker. The size is 5' x 3' and is a colorized poster. This poster lays out the entire VBScript hierarchy and each listing leads you to its respective information. This poster has a list of every Object, Property, and Method. Each poster has a sample script for each Property and Method... How about that? Cool stuff for your wall huh? Then, Grab it now!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Hyperlink on Blogger Post

How to Add a Sudo User on AlmaLinux 9.2 (Turquoise Kodkod): A Step-by-Step Guide

How to Show and Hide Text in Blog Post