The Scripting Game is Running

The game is running and I have sent all my entries for each events. Oh no! I overlooked at one event where I have to modify one more line of code to get it right!! It is on Event 4 where I just have to modify the
"Select * from Win32_Service"
to
"Select * from Win32_Service WHERE State=Running"
. Aaarrghh!! that shows my lack of awareness in doing this... anyway, I'm loosing 5 marks for that... Hope I'm not loosing more...



For those who are curious about VBScript and what can you do with it. I suggest you get this book and read it. Then you will enjoy what I'm doing with it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Hyperlink on Blogger Post

How to Add a Sudo User on AlmaLinux 9.2 (Turquoise Kodkod): A Step-by-Step Guide

How to Show and Hide Text in Blog Post