The Science of Computers

Apart from being a Software Engineer for a Wireless Broadband company in Malaysia, a part time graphic designer who has that passion of art and designs, a husband of a beautiful wife and a part time blogger, I’m also an undergraduate student of SPACE (School of Professional and Continuing Education) under UTM (University Technology Malaysia) pursuing my Degree in Computer Science.

You may wonder how busy my daily routine is. But that’s what I’m currently doing. And that’s also why sometimes I have to leave this blog untouched without an updates. However, I’m trying to keep this blog alive and now I’m planning to share my understanding in subjects taken through my degree courses which I think may be helpful for those who are interested about Computer Science on this Coder’s Talk Blog.

This semester, I’m taking three subjects which were Accounting Information System (SCM4253), Office Automation (SCM4213) and Strategic Management and Information System (SCM3153). So this time, I will blog about this three subjects until the end of semester. So stay tune with this blog and we will soon discover and understand these three subjects in the adventure to discover the Science of Computer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Hyperlink on Blogger Post

How to Add a Sudo User on AlmaLinux 9.2 (Turquoise Kodkod): A Step-by-Step Guide

How to Show and Hide Text in Blog Post