How to build your own low cost superb wifi booster.

Wireless have been widely used in houses and offices. I'm also using the Linksys WRT54G in my house to allow me to access internet where ever I am in my house. Whether I'm in the living room, on my study room or even at my balcony. However, as my house have 2 floor, I found some spots where the signal is so weak... So, I'm searching on how to boost up the signal without having to buy new Access Point. Then I found this cheap hack to boost my wireless signal. It is a Parabolic Wifi Booster.



I believe this hacks works well as it have many versions and have been widely used by others... You can have a look at this Ez-12 Parabolic Reflector Template that use the same technique. Anyway, I'm gonna try it myself and will post the result soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Hyperlink on Blogger Post

How to Add a Sudo User on AlmaLinux 9.2 (Turquoise Kodkod): A Step-by-Step Guide

How to Show and Hide Text in Blog Post