HitungHari - PHP Countdown Banner Application


The ideas developed since my previous Countdown Banner for MOSC2011. I have made some modification on the source code and then it spark me an idea to share the source code as open source too. Therefore, I clean up my messy code, make some documentation and comments so people can reuse the code. And I name it as HitungHari.

The word HitungHari actually come from Malay words for counting days. Where 'Hitung' means 'Count', and 'Hari' means 'Days'. I have more ideas to develop from this piece. Perhaps, you may also have ideas too. I would be glad to hear your comments. Checkout the Google Code site for HitungHari and feel free to download, try, hack, and comment it.

Comments

syahzul said…
wah nice! tq bro..

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Hyperlink on Blogger Post

How to Add a Sudo User on AlmaLinux 9.2 (Turquoise Kodkod): A Step-by-Step Guide

How to Show and Hide Text in Blog Post