Malicious Content on my new wordpress blog... WTF?

Duh... I'm playing around with my 000webhost.com cpanel and my wordpress... then I got some problem where I tried to point my sub domain of other domain I have to this blog. I got error page for a while and then manage to get it fixed...

Lol, I changed the wordpress URL to my other subdomain and then redirect the subdomain to the wordpress blog... the blog goes crazy for a while. I can't reset the domain until I log on to cpanel and modify the database. All is OK then... but after a while, I end up getting redirect page which says, the admin is checking my website for malicious content.... WTF?

here's what you can read on the blog now...


Demmit!... better go home and sleep coz I can't do nothing now...

Anyway, instead of this broken heart story, thank god I managed to get my PPTP on my debian TS-ARM running... heheh... Look at the ps aux output


It's up and connected... I can ssh my gprs board now... hohohoho...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Hyperlink on Blogger Post

How to Add a Sudo User on AlmaLinux 9.2 (Turquoise Kodkod): A Step-by-Step Guide

How to Show and Hide Text in Blog Post