I've been tweaking my blog template because I've already bored with my old default template that I use previously. While working on this template, I'm thinking that it may be cool to have my long post to be truncated and have the "read more" link . I found the code from Blogger Help to do this. However, there is one issue with their code where the "read more" link will appear regardless of whether a post has been truncated or not. You can check it out at help.blogger.com on How can I create expandable post summaries? . If you have already read them, you should notice the disadvantages under the Note list which says: Disadvantages: Requires changes to the posts themselves, rather than to the template only. However, the "read more" link is in the template, so it will appear regardless of whether a post has been truncated or not. (Modifying this feature is left as an exercise for the reader.) Do you think it is a good exercise? So, how many of...
Comments